• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Mopar Armor Alert

XJ AV8R

NAXJA Forum User
I was at the local pick and pull this morning and saw a full set of Mopar factory skid plates. The fuel tank skid is in great condition, removed already, and sitting in the rear cargo area of a white '96 2 door XJ. The front skid was there too, also removed. I can't vouch for condition on the front skid because it was obscured under the fuel tank skid and the rear hatch was locked...didn't feel like crawling through the inside to have a look at it. The transfer case skid was laying under the Jeep, removed. If you want the transfer case skid you may consider taking the crossmember also since the nutserts were present to attach the transfer case skid plate. The crossmember was also removed and laying in the back as well.

All of this is located at Pick-A-Part across Highway 99 from the Olympia airport. There is no entrance fee and the prices are as follows:

Fuel Tank skid - $10
Front skid - $10
Transfer Case skid - $5
Crossmember - unknown

This would be an easy score with no removal required! They won't be able to find the prices in thier computer but will sell them for this price. Just in case, tell them Scott with the red XJ sent you and asked about the prices this morning. The fuel tank skid is the best score out of the bunch...the rest is simply better than NO armor!

Let me know if anybody benefits!

Later.

Oops, meant to post this in the for sale/wanted...sorry.

Back