• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any computer type folks need work?

WheelinJR

NAXJA Forum User
I'm looking to hire someone who would be working under me.

This would be a good job for a college student, as it is part time.

Responsibilites/Requirements:
1. Primary function - Adding product to an e-commerce website, so computer know how is a must.
2. Be able to add data quickly and accurately, and be able to proofread yourself accurately.
3. Any experience in web development a plus
4. Any experience in photoshop type programs a plus
5. Be able to work with a quota. IE - we expect X number of products to be added per shift of X length.
6. Knowledge of MySQL and/or PHP is a big bonus
7. Candidate should have basic skills working with Word/Excel and possibly CSV data.
8. X-Cart Gold Ecommerce software knowledge is super bonus!

I'd estimate you'd be looking at 20-30 hours a week, and could eventually have potential of going full time, but could also have the potential of being temporary, we just don't know yet. Also, I am sure we'd work around school schedules within our hours (730-4 weekdays)

Other than that, have a good work ethic, meaning show up every day, and work while you're here. Have good transportation, whatever that may be for you (we are in Tualatin, Oregon)

If you're interested, email me a resume and letter. jason at warriorproducts.com

Back