• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Three Row Radiator

GDI, CSF....there are a few others...

JNickel101 said:
GDI, CSF....there are a few others...

TransPro is one of them, I'd be willing to bet the name is the only difference between them. I'm happy with the Trans Pro in my truck, made a huge difference in how hot the truck ran in heavy, late summer, rush hour traffic as well as drivability and gas mileage in those conditions.

There are manufacturers (GDI, CSF, Modine, etc.), then there are distributors/retailers (DPG, Radiatorbarn, etc.). I got mine from radiatorbarn.com

I had a bunch of problems when I tried to replace the radiator in my '96.
The three row was hitting the A/C lines and it was too tall by about 1/2".
I returned that and picked up one from Autozone, that one had the filler neck sticking out there too far hitting the air filter housing.
Picked one up from O'Reilly's, same as Autozone.
Finally I went to the dealer and got the original that fit perfectly.

dont know if you want to buy anything from Ebay but they sell them there well at least for my 89 xj

Modine owns GDI now. We have a Modine truck intercooler plant in town, GDI seems to be the "off shore" source for radiators. The American plant is still in business, don't know how much longer that will be.

Got mine from radiator.com, shipped from KC to door in 24. All brass three core that runs a little cool.

Back