• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Who's bringing wife/kids?

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
Trying to convince my wife into coming this year as she won't go on EVERY run and doesn't want to be sitting @ camp alone. Who else is bringing wife and kids? Ages? My kids are 10, 5, and will be almost 2 for NWFest... the littlest one will prolly stay @ camp /w Jen while the older two come with me.

J

John,
My wife and kids will all be there also. Although they will likely be in the Jeep MOST of the time (11, 8, 5).

Last year there seemed to be a much larger turn out of women and children which was a very nice change from past years!! I hope that continues.

Michael

If I didn't already have plans, I would most assuredly be there with my kids.

The wife wouldn't make it due to work, and since I am the house spouse until my fatt arse gets a job, i would have to bring the babies....

Elizabeth is going 5 in November

Tomas is going on 2 in September.....

Josh Definately

Nate Most likely, unless I can talk him out of it.

Danielle, nope, she will be 7 months pregnant. Unless she hangs out with another wife in a Motorhome.

Not at this time. I may end up bringing my son, it'll depend on him and what else he has going on. Wife and daughter aren't into the wheeling thing so much, and would rather stay home. I'll ask them all though, you never know.

IXNAYXJ said:
If all goes to plan, GI-John, his wife and ~6 year old daughter will be coming.

-----Matt-----

What he said.

2xtreme said:
John,
My wife and kids will all be there also. Although they will likely be in the Jeep MOST of the time (11, 8, 5).

Last year there seemed to be a much larger turn out of women and children which was a very nice change from past years!! I hope that continues.

Michael

Well, looks like my "girls" have other plans now.
It will just be my son (5) and I. And we will both be in the Jeep, of course!!

Michael

Ryan, your son is 1 1/2 ish almost 2 correct? My youngest just turned 3 and went on his first run this past weekend. Poor guy was terrified. My oldest I started just after his second birthday. He's done MUCH better. I vote start them easy and early.

Back on topic:
I should be there with the old lady and 3+4 yr old munchkin men.

mud1059 said:
Ryan, your son is 1 1/2 ish almost 2 correct? My youngest just turned 3 and went on his first run this past weekend. Poor guy was terrified. My oldest I started just after his second birthday. He's done MUCH better. I vote start them easy and early.

Back on topic:
I should be there with the old lady and 3+4 yr old munchkin men.

Paul, my son is almost 3, and he LOVES it.
(Dons poor parenting flak jacket)
I did start him young though, Once he was able to support the weight of his head I started riding down simple logging roads with him in the back, now he hits most any trail with me. If my wife is with, they will get out for the dangerous stuff and watch.
He will be coming to NW fest as well.
-Ryan

You could say I'll be bringing the kids...since both my buddy I'm taking and I are 17.

hah

For those who haven't been to this area before and bringing kids, the area we are camping in is very kid friendly. Bring their bikes, squirt guns, ball and glove, etc. There is lots of room for them to ride around, trails close to camp to explore, etc. The river is also very close by so depending on the weather it may be good for a dip. Granted we will be there for wheeling but we always spend some time around camp.

John

Back