• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

"Mopar Spray Paint Announcement"

2000XJSPORT

NAXJA Forum User
A few weeks ago I went to the local dealership to get some spray paint for my 2000 XJ. It is in the Flame Red Clear Coat, Code "PR4". When item was picked up it was the wrong color. The color was found out to be Poppy Red. With further investigation looking nation wide for this paint with no right color. Mopar came to a conclusion that the color has been misprinted and numbered wrong. Most Flame Red Clear Coat Spray Cans with code PR4 is really Poppy Red. From the last I herd they are looking into how this happened and how it can be fixed. From what they told my dealership they have been getting calls about this for the last few weeks Nation Wide. There may be a few cans out there that are right, but I recommend you check first if you need this item. Just letting the word out to any 2000-2001 XJ's with this color.
Alex

Back