• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Springs rubbing, Normal????

blotto66

NAXJA Forum User
I just installed a RE 3.5" lift and my springs are rubbing the red circle is hitting the spring where the yellow circle is.
47b8da03b3127cce98548a9d0cd600000027100SatmjduyYg

is this normal, what can i do to fix it.

its normal, mine do it too. i'm lookin into drop brackets to push it forward about an inch,

No,its not normal(it is for CAB's but).You need all your control arm lengths and castor/pinion angle adjusted properly!

RCP Phx said:
No,its not normal(it is for CAB's but).You need all your control arm lengths and castor/pinion angle adjusted properly!
I am a novice when it comes to lifts, what do i need to fix this right.

The lift is a RE 3.5 inch super flex kit , it came with new LCA's but not UCA's is this a problem?

blotto66 said:

The lift is a RE 3.5 inch super flex kit , it came with new LCA's but not UCA's is this a problem?
Yes,thats part of what it will take to make it right.Since the RE kit usually nets about 4.5-5" DB's or LA's start coming in to play!

blotto66 said:

Need to adjust you LCA to be longer as you do this you will see the bump stop becoming more in the middle. You have a pre-adjusted amount on the measurement in the direction, measurment from eye to eye on the LCA.

Back