• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Whose rig is this?

Metal Thrasher said:
Tig cape's old rig?

doubt it, his rig was rattle can black and had home made metal fenders. He also didn't have a new engine in it when he sold it(about a year ago).

WaXJ_Skier said:
doubt it, his rig was rattle can black and had home made metal fenders. He also didn't have a new engine in it when he sold it(about a year ago).

Look at the roof rack with all the lights and the fenders behind the exo.

feeling like shit

I spent a few hours trying to get all the paint off of Matt's old THORs. Shitty white paint mixed with rust really sucks.

WaXJ_Skier said:
feeling like shit

I spent a few hours trying to get all the paint off of Matt's old THORs. Shitty white paint mixed with rust really sucks.

:woohoo: Sounds like fun, the ones I got from John were powdercoated greyish silver, and now im thinking about painting the bottem half of my jeep to match, but they look awesome with LED's and the halogens.

Make sure you get the 2 inch track light bulbs from home desprete for your backups, work perfectly.

-Alex

Ba-Riedo said:
:woohoo: Sounds like fun, the ones I got from John were powdercoated greyish silver, and now im thinking about painting the bottem half of my jeep to match, but they look awesome with LED's and the halogens.

Make sure you get the 2 inch track light bulbs from home desprete for your backups, work perfectly.

-Alex

cool I'm painting mine black and then bed ligning the outside of them. I'm taking time on this though because I don't want them to rust up. The current surface rust made the paint stripper useless in most areas.

Yep thats Billies rig. Wheeled the hell out of it. Only issue is stock axles and gears. He is going to start a new rig after some bill are paid

I bet the price has gone down after this weekend.... :shhh:

0419082117.jpg

-----Matt-----

He only bent the rack on top. still worth the $$

Back