• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Snowing...

mopar440

NAXJA Forum User
It's frickin' April 20th and it's snowing... at this rate, we won't reach the top of Niagra until July!!!

Gonna head up the Canyon today around 10ish, just a road trip, and maybe Niagra Heights Rd.... maybe shoot some pics...

Jump This said:
Snow....in late April.....

Have you ever thaught about living in the desert?

78* today...although there is some wind.

:D

I was only at abour 100ft of elevation this morning and it was coming down hard, probably an inch in under 10 minutes, then it would just randomly stop.

-Alex

Globabl Warming is a huge myth. there are only two things we need be worried about.

1. The decline in the number of pirates worldwide as evidenced in this scientific chart
piratesarecool4.gif

and of course.
manbearpig.png

I'm totally serial.
We got about 2 inches this morning but it was gone by noon.

Friday night I drove from Issaquah (snowing and hailing, nothing on the groud), get to Mill Creek area and Lynwood and there is several inches of snow on the side of the freeway and the lanes are divided with LOTS of slush.
North of Everett, nothing but rain.

Saturday morning we woke up to at least 3" of snow on the ground (there was nothing the night before when I went to bed and it was not snowing).

Sunday morning everything was gone but it couldn't decide if it wanted to hail, snow, sleet, rain, or sun. So it did just about all at the same time ;)

Interesting spring. Our bulbs and vegtables can't figure out what to do!!

Michael

Drove from Stayton to Sisters today... had about every weather pattern known to man... snow, hail, rain, ice, sun, thunderbumpers, fog... got to Lake Billy Chinook and it was t-shirt weather... back to Hwy. 22 and it was snowing like hell... a few miles west and the sun came back out... didn't do much 'wheeling, until we got back west of Detroit... hit a few trails, snow got too deep, went home... good day for a drive!

Back