• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Hi there from Auburn, Wa!

Thomas90

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, my name is Thomas. I'll be 18 next month and for my first car I just got a 1996 jeep cherokee 4x4 with the 4.0 H.O. it's blue. I will try to get pics up some time.

It's comepletely stock right now, but I would like to lift it 4.5" with 33" tires once I get the thing payed off that is...

Just thought I would introduce myself.

So what's up with everyone?

Welcome to the board!!

I own an 87 2dr. (check the local rig directory in this forum and you will run across mine....)

Currently in the process of replacing the speedometer cable, finding a job and being Mr Mom (Wife works full time, thankgod).....

I have two kids out of the deal, and really don't mind, one goes to school three days a week and the other is only 18 months old, so he is still alot of fun....

I am only playing Mr Mom until my fat lazy :soapbox:ss gets a job, then it's back to life as we know it....

Well i went to Auburn high in 9th grade, then i transfered to mountainview (new highschool) for 10th and 11th grade, and then I dropped out this year (12th) and went the GED route.

Now I'm just trying to hook an electrician apprenticeship when I turn 18.

Working at Arby's for now. :(

But yeah i don't even have my licence yet lol I'll get it in 24 days when I turn 18 though lol.

(yes I'm counting down)

Thomas90 said:
Well i went to Auburn high in 9th grade, then i transfered to mountainview (new highschool) for 10th and 11th grade, and then I dropped out this year (12th) and went the GED route.

Now I'm just trying to hook an electrician apprenticeship when I turn 18.

Working at Arby's for now. :(

But yeah i don't even have my licence yet lol I'll get it in 24 days when I turn 18 though lol.

(yes I'm counting down)

Dude I love arby's, if I help you lift your jeep will you bring arby's to the work party?

-Alex

poorboy_616 said:
I have two kids out of the deal, and really don't mind, one goes to school three days a week and the other is only 18 months old, so he is still alot of fun....

I am only playing Mr Mom until my fat lazy :soapbox:ss gets a job, then it's back to life as we know it....

Mr. Mom is the lifestyle I aspire to have, after I marry a lawyer/or doctor that is.;)

-Alex

welcome to the boards.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Yeah I won't be modifying the jeep for at least another month or two but I would like to soak up some info as to what I want to do with the thing.

Yeah Arby's was okay for the first few months, but after about a year the place get's old. I'll be quitting as soon as I turn 18.

Ba-Riedo said:
Mr. Mom is the lifestyle I aspire to have, after I marry a lawyer/or doctor that is.;)

-Alex

Trust me, it's not all it cracked up to be....

I love my kids, but at some point I HAVE to get away from them.....

Thats why I liked working so much, I got out of the house and away from the wife and kids....

Back