• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Pinion Angle 6 + inches of lift

~Ace~~

NAXJA Forum User
I know every application is dif... but what do thos of you with 6+ inches of life and a Double Carden shaft have your Rear pinion angle set at ? and or what would you have set it at if you could do it over ? Thanks in advance, ~Ace~

I've got a 4* shim and 1.5" lift shackles. My pinion is 1.5* lower than the driveshaft. I'm right at 6" lift

But I've also got a 4 cylinder 5-speed, so yours could vary drasticaly. Therefore, through the driveshaft on and measure it yourself becuase they are all a little different

Thanks for the replies, I guess I should have explained a lil better, I know how to set the angle when all is said and done, I'm mocking it up right now and building a Truss on the AMC 20 going into it, and am just needing to know what degree people ended up with so I have a rough estimate to mock it all up and decide how the Truss is going to tie into the perches. Thanks again, ~Ace~

Back