• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

rusty's flex fender flares

finn188

NAXJA Forum User
photo
so i put the new fender flares to the test today, they held up fine. i cant say the same for the fender though. i heard lots of bad reviews about rusty's fender flares but these new "flex" ones seem to be cool.
photo
photo

Yeah go eat, you probably can't work well on an empty stomach anyways. I know that I can't do well if my guts are growling at me.

Hurry up and eat. I've been thinking about getting the flex flares.

:D

finn188 said:
okay sorry guys, i dont quite have 50 posts so i cant post pictures yet

yes you can..

lancey3 said:
yes you can..
He is right as a "user" he can't post pics until he reaches 50 posts. Just one of the rules. I think the only way around the rule is if he were a dues paying member and not just a "user".

xjohnnyc said:
Hurry up and eat. I've been thinking about getting the flex flares.

:D
hey i sent you pics via email. thanks alot. ill get this figured out tomorrow. ialmost got banned for life.... i thaught i needed 50 posts so i found an old post that nobody read and just started posting jiberish :nono:. tasteless i know but anyways i was shown mercy and im not banished.:rof:

Back