• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rear Sound Bar Help! replacing speakers

codeman8118

NAXJA Forum User
Hey, I've searched several dozen pages on here to see what the best way for me to replace two blown speakers. In my 95' Jeep cherokee it has the infinity sound bar. My question is do i have to remove the bar to replace the speakers? or is there a way i can remove the covers without removing the bar? And if i have to remove the bar...what are the steps towards removing the sound bar? (rear dome light removal, side trim removal?)

I'm not sure on the infinity setup but on my 99 the speaker grill just pops off, then just unscrew the speaker and replace. Unless your adding an amp you can just reuse the factory wiring. When I replaced mine it took under 10 min. Hope this helps.:wave:

xpanicax said:
I'm not sure on the infinity setup but on my 99 the speaker grill just pops off, then just unscrew the speaker and replace. Unless your adding an amp you can just reuse the factory wiring. When I replaced mine it took under 10 min. Hope this helps.:wave:

X2 i undid the side trim and it just popped out, super easy.

I went in and unscrewed two screws that were in the side trim, it seems pretty snug still. Is there a way i would pull with some force to get it out or do i need to remove more pieces of trim to get to the sound bar?

Back