• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Locating an emissions label (v.e.c.i.)

Tito_73*

NAXJA Forum User
I went to my local jeep dealer trying to locate pn# 5300 5321 it's an emissions label for an 89 xj with a 4.0 They told me that the label is an obsolete part so it's no longer available. After searching on the internet I have come up short. Does anyone know how get these "ancient" labels.

JY maybe.

Tito_73* said:
I went to my local jeep dealer trying to locate pn# 5300 5321 it's an emissions label for an 89 xj with a 4.0 They told me that the label is an obsolete part so it's no longer available. After searching on the internet I have come up short. Does anyone know how get these "ancient" labels.

Are the Air Police giving you fits?

Junkyard or Aftermarket. If I'd known a couple of weeks ago, I had two 1989's that I was pushed into junking (damn City...) and I could have cut one out of the firewall for you.

thanks for the info, my 89 xj is in pretty good shape I just wanted a spare before it becomes ilegible. Since I live in california and I must go to a test only center. I am hoping I wont fail the visual inspection portion of the smog inspection in the future just because my label is damaged/ilegible. I am just being cautious. I will take a pic of mine with a digital camera, hopefully a printing company can make me another label. NAXJA

Back