• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Locker Dilemma

badboys

NAXJA Forum User
Okay guys, here's my problem...how do I get the C clip out???!? A magnet sure doesn't work!!! (see pic)
14-04-08_1616.jpg

This may sound stupid, but...

I don't see the c-clip slot in your picture. So rotate the locker until you see the slot. Push the axle shafts inward. Then remove the c-clips with a pick or magnet.

Ok guys I have never this before. So xjohhnyc is this what you are talking about?
IMG]http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x53/T-badboy/14-04-08_2019.jpg[/IMG]

You still need to roll the locker around to get at the slot for the c-clip.

Dental pick or jewelers standard screwdriver work for both the spring removal and c-clip as well. The gear oil sometimes will suction the clip in, so spray with BrakeKleen to loosen, then shake the axle and/or use the pick/screwdriver.-B

everyone else has hit the nail on the head. none of the pics you posted have actually showed the c-clip slot though. it's on the other side of the locker. spin the carrier around 180* and you should see them just fine. then, also as said, push the axle shafts in a little bit. you should be able to get away with only pulling one c-clip out with the pick, then removing the drivers and spacers and the other c-clip should just be sitting there on the shaft exposed.

Back