• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

cherry bomb glasspack

may involve welding.....

well alrighty then my buddy said he would have had to do some modding to make it fit but i guess im just gonna go grab up a glass pack and do it up

IMO, it also sounds better than any other type of muffler. I mean, the FM40 sounds pretty good sometimes but sounds a little too rice-ish for my taste.

Get under your XJ and measure your current muffler. Get the glasspack that is the closest length to it, but no shorter. A little longer will be fine, just not shorter as you'll have to piece it together with extensions.

just remember that your stock muffle is a offset exit and you will need to do some fabbing. i would know. i got mad so i just threw a turndown after the cat

However, the shorter the glasspack/cherrybomb the louder. On my previous trucks I ran the super short one's and put the longer one's on my wifes truck, there's a very noticeable difference in sound.

Back