• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

extra lift

Akers87

NAXJA Forum User
i am currently running the Rusty's 4.5"lift, i want to put in 1.75" coil spacers up front, but does this mean i will have to do a SYE kit?, also where should i by aftermarket shackels?

dude, this question is asked too much. adding to 4.5 inches sucks. you'll need a s.y.e. since you don't have one, longer shocks, drop brackets or switch to long arms. better not have stock u.c.a's or l.c.a.'s either, trackbar, etc. people that want to go above 4.5 inches should buy bigger lifts in the first place. it's going to be more expensive to go your way. as for longer shackles, everyone has them. r.e., r.c., etc..

Akers87 said:
i am currently running the Rusty's 4.5"lift, i want to put in 1.75" coil spacers up front, but does this mean i will have to do a SYE kit?, also where should i by aftermarket shackels?

Did you do a search on this.. I found alot of help reading the write ups... If you got the time this will help you alot

Back