• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Post up yer dog pics!

mopar440

NAXJA Forum User
I got bored today, so I thought I'd start this thread...

Rubicon @ Natural Rock Arch...
RubyOnRock.jpg

Chopper (left) and uncle's dog after a hunt...
ChopDottieBirds2.jpg

Roca @ Santiam in Stayton...
Rocaswim.jpg

Rubicon's litter last October...
AllElevenNumbered.jpg

Chop and a pup nose-to-nose...
ChopAndBoy5Weeks.jpg

Rubicon @ Sand Lake...
RubySandLakeOcean.jpg

Lazy dog...
choppertired-1.jpg

you mean now i have to organize all my doggie pics? ill have some of my wheelin buddies up soon.

mopar440 said:
I got bored today, so I thought I'd start this thread...

Chopper (left) and uncle's dog after a hunt...
ChopDottieBirds2.jpg

Roca @ Santiam in Stayton...

Rubicon's litter last October...

Those are some well trained birds to be able to sleep so close to the dogs.

Wait a second, those birds aren't sleeping at all!!! You killed them! Those poor, tasty birds.:chef:

Tasty, indeed!!! "Drunken Pheasant" is the name of the family recipe, and it is the shiznit! I'd share it, but then I'd have to kill myself...

Seriously, even without hearing the recipe, that sounds awesome.

Mc2KXJ said:
Seriously, even without hearing the recipe, that sounds awesome.

Chop up some onions, celery and carrots... about a cup of each...
Wash breasts and legs, coat in flour... melt 2 sticks butter and add cup of vermouth in saute pan... saute veggies until soft... remove veggies, keeping drippings in pan... add floured bird, saute lightly... put bird in 13 by 9 baking pan, add veggies and drippings from pan, cover TIGHTLY and bake for about 40 minutes @ 300 degrees... can add chopped potatoes just before baking... the most tender Pheasant I've ever had... and REALLY tasty... still have a few birds in the freezer... hmmmm... need some vermouth...this recipe is for one bird... I usually use about a cup of each veggie, and the above amounts of vermouth and butter for one bird... the whole point is to keep the bird as moist as possible!

Works well with chicken, too...

OK... now I need to go kill myself...

i'll try to find some pics of my ex......

oh wait this tread is about family pets......

Picture time! :party:

I have a crap load of dog pictures. I'm sure you will love looking at all of them just as much as you love looking through baby pics. :speepin:

This is Roscoe. He is a 13 year old Shelty. I've had him since high school. He has really started to age lately. He doesn't hear well anymore and he doesn't see as well as he used to.
IMG_6212.jpg

IMG_6218.jpg

This is Axle. He is a 3 year old mutt we picked up at the shelter as a puppy. I think he is part Saint Bernard. He is 69 lbs and would probably eat anything that is edible if we let him.
IMG_6044.jpg

IMG_6325.jpg

This is Moab. He is a 2 year old mutt that we found abandoned in a park last year. :gonnablow We decided to keep him. He isn't very good at sitting still long enough to take a picture.
IMG_6220.jpg

Group shot. Roscoe just had a bath and was cold. He is old and cranky so he gets what he wants.
IMG_6322.jpg

IMG_6042.jpg

IMG_6148.jpg

IMG_6231.jpg

IMG_6221.jpg

Willy

Do you at least get visitation, Wingnut?

I got custody of mine when we split...

yeah i could see them whenever i want and since i'm not done dealing with a bunch of crap i still will see them quite a bit. but i think it'll be fairly easy to let her have them.

its definetly a worth while trade off.

and unfortunately since she is "technically" a member of the club, i think she'll be attending pizza tonight. but she assures me that she will not be talking to me and that she's happy without me.

its about time!

anyway. didnt mean to hijack.

i'll see if i can find some pictures of Roscoe and Enos.

here's some of roscoe trying to sleep. chocolate lab/pitbull

69436208113_0_ALB.jpg

99436208113_0_ALB.jpg

mom's dog Cooter. boxer

99986949113_0_ALB.jpg

88986949113_0_ALB.jpg

cousin's dog's , Dodge and Maggy, austrailian shephard/coyote

19173949113_0_ALB.jpg

Dodge Maggy and Enos, maggy's brother. austrailian shepard/coyote

21247812313_0_ALB.jpg

Roscoe, Enos and Bo, black lab

41247812313_0_ALB.jpg