• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Any good online places to order tires?

bizkit642

NAXJA Forum User
Obviously its too late to call the locals.

Just getting a feel for what I'm looking at and comparing.

TIA.

-Andrew

What brand?

When I got my 33x12.50 Truxs M/t's recently I ordered from JCwhitney. First I made sure they match prices, so they matched 4wd.com online price which was the best I found (but their shipping was expensive). Then I had a 20% off coupon. Got 4 tires shipped for around $550. Then just got them mounted locally.

I have bought tires from tirerack and discount tire for my car, but that might be a different case. Sam's club sometimes has decent prices on tires too.

jdbwrx said:
When I got my 33x12.50 Truxs M/t's recently I ordered from JCwhitney. First I made sure they match prices, so they matched 4wd.com online price which was the best I found (but their shipping was expensive). Then I had a 20% off coupon. Got 4 tires shipped for around $550. Then just got them mounted locally.

I have bought tires from tirerack and discount tire for my car, but that might be a different case. Sam's club sometimes has decent prices on tires too.

Great post, thank you!

-Andrew

After looking around for a few minutes, I'll probably just do local, shipping is INSANE!

-Andrew

I always check tirepackage.com. They have always been the best prices for a huge variety of tire sizes and brands. 4x4groupbuy.com is also a great resource and they are very friendly too. Hope it helps.

bizkit642 said:
After looking around for a few minutes, I'll probably just do local, shipping is INSANE!

-Andrew

Agreed, but if you can wait and shop around, sometimes you can find deals on free shipping. Isn't 4wheelparts doing their buy 3 get one free on Pro Comps soon?

Back