• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4.5" to 6.5"

kmanxj5050

NAXJA Forum User
Ive got a rustys 4.5" lift. i got the lower control arms that come with it i want to put a 2" spacer kit in, would thes LCA's work or would i have to get different ones.

Once you install the drop bracket to go along with the short arms it should be fine. If you have any intentions of driving it on the road you're gunna wish you had. The angles are horrible... You're at least going to need adjustable uppers...

If all else fails and you need longer ones just let me know. I've got a set of Rusty's arms that came with the 6.5 inch lift I'll sale ya cheap.

The lowers will work, but if the uppers are still stock then they need to be changed out. The ride is might be a little rough, but they will work. I have 4.5" lift with the stock control arms. Ride is a little rough, but I track straight and no wobble.

Back