• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

blinker problem

Kiefer316

NAXJA Forum User
this is really funny ill be driving along and my blinkers will just stay on when i have them on i know something is disconnected somewhere because i was replacing my radiator and i had seen it. then ill be driving and ill see a cop and thats when i usually have to turn and it will work. also i noticed that i the blinker light is out on the pass side and it actually works when i have my blinker on. pretty much im saying that my blinkers have a mind of their own

Albino Krikit said:
also i noticed that i the blinker light is out on the pass side and it actually works when i have my blinker on. pretty much im saying that my blinkers have a mind of their own

thats all i have for that one

as for the blinkers sometimes working you either have a short somewhere or your blinker switch is messed up. time to bust out the test light

Are you sure that all your bulbs are good too? Usually if a bulb is blown it will make the blinker go extremely fast and I've seen some that if the bulb isn't in it will make it come on and stay on when in use. So I'd start by checking the connectors both sides front and rear and make sure there's no loose wires or corroded contacts causing an intermittent problem.

Back