• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

replacment rocker panels

gabe4

NAXJA Forum User
I did a search and found that JC Whitney carried these however they only carry up to 93 I need something for my 98, any other places to find a stock replacment panel?

ok found another place rock auto, has anybody delt with them

if your doing much off roading there is the replacement option of welding in 3/16-2x4 in place of the rockers. covered on here a few times, and on madxj's site. I went for that option last year, even with my limited skills I pulled it off ok, and it is working out nicely.

I have dealt w/RockAuto numerous times, I highly recommend them. Never had a prob.,fast shipping,great customer service and if you sign up for their newsletter they will send a discount coupon

beakie said:
if your doing much off roading there is the replacement option of welding in 3/16-2x4 in place of the rockers. covered on here a few times, and on madxj's site. I went for that option last year, even with my limited skills I pulled it off ok, and it is working out nicely.
I've seen this it's a good idea but I've already built rock guards that go back to the "frame" so they protect underneth as well.

Back