• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

question about 97+ door panels

ehall

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I have a '91 that I'm trying to clean up. Right now I'm trying to make some S-10 Blazer seats fit in there, and the big problem is clearing the hump without running the seat controls into the inside door panel. At the moment it looks like I will need to remove the little map pockets at the bottom of the panel in order to make everything fit correctly.

However, I am also planning to replace the doors with 97+ for a couple of (unrelated) reasons, and I am a little bit worried that those doors may have similar considerations.

So the question is, do the 97+ inside door panels have a map pocket or any other kind of protrusion directly below the armrest? How far does it come out from the main panel (on the 91 the map pocket comes out about 1.25"). Is it removable or is it permanent?

Thanks

I have had a SE (plain Jane model w/ crank windowns etc.) and a Sport with the power options, and neither had any map pockets or items of that nature on the lower door. You should be clear.

Back