• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

tires and wheels

Smittty9785

NAXJA Forum User
I just upgraded to 37x12.50x17 BFG muds that i got for free. i just bought new rims for it and the tires were mine. Im now trying to sell my old rims and tires. they are 35x12.50x15 mickey thompson MTZ's and the wheels are 15x8 eaton beadlocks (32 bolts). i can sell seperately if your interested in either one let me know and i can get pics. They are practically brand new. both rims and tires. have aprox. 100 miles on both. rims were $700 and can get rid of them for $500. tires were $1,100 and can get rid of them for 1,000. ill bite the bullet and sell them for the cheaper price than i paid for them. if you want to buy as a set i can sell them for $1,200. let me know if your interested. thanks -Matt

moving to Portland Oregon at the end of the month so if anyone is interested up there as well let me know i can take them with me when i go up there.

35d89k4.jpg

2921tgm.jpg

any takers? make an offer please

ok price is going lower. just make ma an offer. moving to portland. I dont feel like hauling these up as well. thanks- Matt

you got your others for free...
wanna give those ones away?
:D
just kidding, I wish I could afford these...

Back