• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Evans Creek - Sept 9-10th

Avanteone

NAXJA Forum User
Fixed your date there, John. :) I didn't think it was going on two weeks ago (Aug). :D

Might have to sneak up there to say HI to you guys. :) I'm supposed to have a photo shoot that Sunday, but I've been piked twice by this person already...we'll see. ;)

Hey guys, I tried to log on to pnwjeep tonight, and didn't quite get it done. but I posted a reply as a guest to get my name in the headcount. I posted my reply as adamusmc2001, but anyway. I'm going to check out the details about the weekend, and hopefully see everyone there.

I'll probably be in the area, however not so much associated with PNW. I'm a nonconformist. Plus all the good camping spots will be taken...who knows.

mud1059 said:
I'll probably be in the area, however not so much associated with PNW. I'm a nonconformist. Plus all the good camping spots will be taken...who knows.

I'm assuming you're referring to the Pacific Northwest 4 Wheel Drive Ass'n, which is NOT who is putting on this event. This is something my club, Pacific Northwest Jeep (www.pnwjeep.com) is putting on. We are not associated with the PNW4WDA.

John

Plenty of good spots will be available. There are some nice dispersed sites out in the woods.

Regardless of where you stay, if you run into trouble (stuck, break, whatever) we'll be on channel 5 and will be happy to help a fellow XJer.

Hope to see you.

Sorry if I rubbed anyone the wrong way, there's a lot more to it that not having a camping site and who's club is where...it's the wife and kids thing mostly. I think all clubs are fine and dandy. Even an Omni club :D all but those faithwheelers....those guys - sure are great....

mud1059 said:
Sorry if I rubbed anyone the wrong way, there's a lot more to it that not having a camping site and who's club is where...it's the wife and kids thing mostly. I think all clubs are fine and dandy. Even an Omni club :D all but those faithwheelers....those guys - sure are great....

Not QUITE sure I follow you... but I'll have my wife and 3 boys there (including an 8 week old), and so will many others.

J

Ya but your wife is cool...mine on the otherhand....wont even let me wheel with my 2 yr old. She's a worry wart. I'm workin on her though. I'll probably be up there alone, we'll see.

Our 1-year old will be wheeling with us, just like she did at 8 months old in Moab. ;)

IXNAYXJ said:
I'll be there, and I know Ian is going with his freshly installed D44 and 4.88s.

-----Matt-----

Yep, I'll be there and I'll be EVEN SLOWER :D You guys can :speepin: or something while you wait ...

Idling in first I can walk alongside and steer through the window, so I won't need a spotter now :rolleyes:

-i

Slacker87XJ said:
Idling in first I can walk alongside and steer through the window, so I won't need a spotter now :rolleyes:

-i

It's true too, with 4.88s and 33s mine would damn near walk up a wall if I let it. Although I was still hitting the brakes in first following you :D

Sorry can't go that is Yakima 4x4 Swap Meet Weekend.

This is a whole weekend event, right? I might try to come out on Sunday with Kelli. We had a great time with you guys last time and would love to get the XJ dirty again. :) We don't seem to ever get time to come out anymore... so maybe this is a good weekend as any to rectify that.

If we can only make it one day, where will everyone be meeting up?

Hope to see you there!!

We'll be in the campground both mornings. Figure about 10AM for the trail runs on Saturday, a little later on Sunday. Hope to see you Lance.

Thanks to those of you that came out this weekend.....we enjoyed having you.

I was unable to make it... waah! Had some KJ troubles today, and TDI troubles.... all in the same weekend.

The day of the diesels... argh.

Hope to make another one down the road!

Back