• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Looking to do a Custom Grill on my 88 xj

techshooter02

NAXJA Forum User
anyone got any ideas for a custom grill set up for an xj
pictures or links?:roll:

we was messin around today friend and myself, front bumper to front bumper and his bumper sliped over mine and took out the grill and radiator.:hang:

so now i'm thinking of going custom built all the way and add some lights in it as well.:scottm:

frontend.jpg

don't know what you think of the roundheadlight idea but here's an idea

_MG_9569bg.jpg

Jeep1.jpg

Picture031.jpg

haha
0115040103060104032007111925b0a4dd7.jpg

this aint exactly "custom", its jdm fool
Rons9.jpg

you should just do the 97+ front clip conversion.

BTW, why the hell were you going bumper to bumper with your buddy? thats some expensive dicking around

we where just messin around:nono:
and we learned the error of our ways, not to do it again ever, :cheers:
I really dont want to change out the front clip. I have a couple of ideas to try that i havn't seen yet.

but keep posting replacement custom grill idea's everyone
:woohoo:
NCCherokee said:
you should just do the 97+ front clip conversion.

BTW, why the hell were you going bumper to bumper with your buddy? thats some expensive dicking around

I cant find the pics I had of it but my old 93 had one I made out of aluminum mesh and some differnt clips to hold it in looked prety good was light and cheap to make but it didnt work so good when a tree branch pulled it off and pushed it into the radiator.

Back