• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GREAT Dealership Experience

kdailey4315

NAXJA Forum User
I went to the dealership today to get my keyless entry fob reprogrammed. The guy told me it was going to be $80. I agreed and it took about 10 mins to do. Afterwards I went to the guy to pay and he just told me not to worry about it. I was shocked. It's nice to see that there is still some good people out there especially at the dealership. I gave him 20 anyway and said to take the tech out for some beers after work.

Just wanted to share that with you guys.

Holy shit. You would never guess someone at a dealership would actually help. Props for this guy.

Same kinda service at the dealer in Georgia where I used to live. They did the same thing for a '92 I used to own. Bought a keyless fob on Ebay and went to the dealer to get it programmed. Told that the fee was $59.95 IIRC when he brought my Jeep out and handed me the fob he said here's your Jeep. I asked for the ticket to go pay the bill and he said maybe next time that this one was on the house. They got my parts business for every Jeep while I lived in Georgia.

Back