• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

so i got an exhaust Idear

Silverstreak01

NAXJA Forum User
I started redoing the saggy back end of my jeep today... I removed the rear WARN bumper and hitch, thing must have went up at least 2inches haha .. and i cut my rear 1/4s. . folded the dplate guards i had from rockliz fab to fit ... so im looking at having a rear bumper done up.. got a few ideas.. the bumper is basicly going to look like my front one... with no prerunner bar.. ( http://www.cardomain.com/ride/263800/1 ) I was thinking why not run the exhaust straight out the back through the bumper. just have a bracket /clamp on the inside so it doesnt rattle up against it. . any thoughts.. seams like it would solve alot of trouble..?

with the 1/4s cut i just think it looks like crap. the turn down is smashed. where it goes between the shackle and unibody is to. so i was just going to replace that whole piece with a straight pipe. i just think it would save the pipe

Back