• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Raffle Items Needed for SocalFest 2008

djblade311

NAXJA Member # 1474
NAXJA Member
The SoCal Chapter needs to raise enough money to donate equipment to the Foresty Service (SBNF) this year. These proceeds come from the BBQ and raffle tickets.

We are in need of raffle items for SocalFest 2008! If anyone is willing to donate new (unused) items, please send me a PM. We can provide you with a donation receipt if needed.

Cash donations are also accepted.

I received word from AJ that he will be providing an item or two for our raffle.

I will try to get more details.

I will throw in a tow strap and maye something else.

cool. Everyone that is donating, please PM me the following info:
name, phone, item, exact qty and value.

I'm keeping records and I will provide receipts. thx

Brand new jerry can and spout. Yaz gots me infos....

I have a New in the Box D30 Yukon Carrier I will throw in.....Hey Leep ?

I got a super siphon, camo backpack and Tomkem T-case skid.

Just an update, this years raffle should be really good. We have a total prize value of $1800 so far. Many of the prizes come from our very own Chapter members as individuals as well as from our local vendors. If anyone else is interested in donating to the SoCal Fest raffle, please let me know via PM.

Josh, I will throw in my set of Staun air deflators.

Put me down for a set of replacement H4 Headlights....possibly loaded with HID's!!

Thanks to all, we have over $2300 in prizes! So bring lots of cash for raffle tickets!

did i mentioned im also throwing in a vehicle mount ABC rated fire extinguisher? well if not... i am... lol.

Back