• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goat on the 5th?

Coming from Portland/sunnyside area.
Take sunnyside road to hwy 224. Go out hwy 224 and take a right when you get to the junction for hwy 211. go down 211 for about 20? minuites, and you'll see "Hillockburn Road". Take a left on Hillockburn. Keep driving. You'll be at Goat.

I'll Mapquest it... I'd be coming from Stayton...

If your gonna mapquest it, this is the closest real place to it that I can think of. Or maybe the Colton gas station.

Estacada Ranger Station, 595 NW Industrial Way , Estacada, OR, 97023,

85xj4dr said:
If your gonna mapquest it, this is the closest real place to it that I can think of. Or maybe the Colton gas station.

Estacada Ranger Station, 595 NW Industrial Way , Estacada, OR, 97023,

Dodge, Oregon...

arw-dir_open.png
Directions from A to B:
icon-dirs-start_sm.gif

1:
Start out going WEST on E WASHINGTON ST toward N 2ND AVE.

0.1 mi
  • Map

rs_right_sm.gif

2:
Turn RIGHT onto N 1ST AVE.

0.6 mi
  • Map
  • Avoid

rs_straight_sm.gif

3:
N 1ST AVE becomes CASCADE HWY SE.

14.4 mi
  • Map
  • Avoid

4:
Turn LEFT onto N 1ST ST/ OR-213 N/ OR-214 N/ CASCADE HWY NE.

0.0 mi
  • Map
  • Avoid

rs_right_sm.gif

5:
Turn RIGHT onto OAK ST/ OR-213/ CASCADE HWY NE. Continue to follow OR-213/ CASCADE HWY NE.

13.6 mi
  • Map
  • Avoid

rs_right_sm.gif

6:
Turn RIGHT onto OR-211/ WOODBURN-ESTACADA HWY.

17.3 mi
  • Map
  • Avoid

rs_right_sm.gif

7:
Turn RIGHT onto S HILLOCKBURN RD.

0.7 mi
  • Map
  • Avoid

rs_left_sm.gif

8:
Turn LEFT to stay on S HILLOCKBURN RD.

0.4 mi
  • Map
  • Avoid

rs_right_sm.gif

9:
Turn RIGHT to stay on S HILLOCKBURN RD.

0.5 mi
  • Map
  • Avoid

rs_left_sm.gif

10:
Turn LEFT to stay on S HILLOCKBURN RD.

0.5 mi
  • Map
  • Avoid

icon-dirs-end_sm.gif

11:
End at Dodge, OR

• Map

Estimated Time: 1 hour 9 minutes Estimated Distance: 48.09 miles</B>

So what do you guys think? Anyone in?

I don't get the impression there is too much challenging stuff out there, but it should make for an enjoyable day.

I'm still pretty much stock, except for the tires/wheels and removing the flares... gonna do some trimming tomorrow, and remove rear swaybar, disco the front and see what I come up with... am on a limited budget for the next few weeks, just trying to do stuff to get more articulation without tearing s%$t up for now...

DSC04079.jpg

As a side note, anybody have a set of V8 ZJ front springs collecting dust? Yards around here seem to have a shortage... and maybe a set of stock XJ leafs that need a new home? I know, I suck because I'm being a cheap-ass, but you gotta do what you gotta do, and I gotta lift! Just can't spend alot right now...hasta

Gotcha... will check it out!:wave1:

banderso said:
Great. What about a meeting place? Is the Colton gas station the best bet? And is this the right gas station?
Clyde's Union Services
19668 S Highway 211
Colton, OR 97017

Get Directions(503) 824-2592

Sounds good to me... what time? Take me about an hour to get there...

banderso said:
Great. What about a meeting place? Is the Colton gas station the best bet? And is this the right gas station?
Clyde's Union Services
19668 S Highway 211
Colton, OR 97017

Get Directions(503) 824-2592
That gas station is a few miles west of Colton. Here's the address for the Colton Market...
transparent.png
Colton Market - more info »
20867 S Highway 211, Colton, OR
(503) 824-2241
It's on the northwest corner of the intersection of Hwy 211 and Wall street in the thriving metropolis of Colton.

Back