• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

need lift advice

scottmc

NAXJA Forum User
I'm currently running the RE 3.5" superide with rear aal on my 2000. Planning on adding 1.25" RE lift shackles and 1" coil spacers. Will be adding RE hack n tap sye and rear shaft. Kit came with LCA's. Do I need to replace the upper and lower arms? Already added rustys adjustable track bar. Will I need anything else? Thanks in advance.

sounds like your off to a good start, definetly get extended brake lines, and maybe a drop pitman arm. (not really necessary though since I was at about the same amount of lift w/o one and it was fine).

Your gonna flatten your leafs with those shackels with them being aal's. I'd either just by the RE 4.5" leaf packs or get some blocks, even though everyone bashes them. I did the same thing on my 99. Had a 3" lift with aal's and i just got 2" coil spacers and 2" blocks for cheap until i get the money for some full leaf packs

its prob a good idea to get lcas and you dont need longer brakelines, just get relocating brackets

Back