• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Build sheet...

dizzymac

NAXJA Forum User
Is your "build sheet" correct? Received mine today. Was glad to see that my sunroof is "factory", but was confused when I saw this"Power Rack and Pinion Steering" and I want to know who took my "Step Pads" off my rear bumper.....lol.

Mine was very wrong! I have a '93 2-door sport and my build sheet says I have a " Corporate 8.25 Rear Axle" - NOT! It's a Dana 35 - Oval cover, no flat spot on the bottom side. Other than that SMALL error, it's pretty close.

dizzymac said:
Is your "build sheet" correct?

The older your JEEP the more likely the build sheet is to contain discrepancies. Chrysler recycled some option codes and what may have decoded as one option when your Cherokee was new now decodes as something completely different.

My build sheet was perfect.

87 Jeep Cherokee Wagoneer... they wouldnt even give me a build sheet... Just a good ole "sorry we cant help you out with that piece of Sh!t either" I thought record keeping was invented long before the 80's what gives...

With my 88 there like we dont have records for your year. They told me if you have 75 or older they can send the build sheet. With my 89 the sheet was perfect.

What are the years AMC owned Jeep? Cout that be why they don't have the records? Just a thought...

Back