• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

JEEP STOLEN IN DALLAS

icewolf73

NAXJA Forum User
This is a copy of a post from LSJC and I was hoping some of the local XJ owners could help by keeping an eye out for this guys Jeep.

Thanks!

Hello, my name is Patrick.

I just established my membership today with hopes of finding my 1976 copper colored CJ5 that was stolen Thursday night 03/20/08 from north Dallas. The guys over at Collins Bros Jeep gave me the info to contact this site. I would like you help for instructions on how to get a picture up so that it may be spotted.

Please, any help will be greatly appreciated.

Texas plates J36 RPF, 33" tires with aluminum rims, custom front bumper, 232 AMG engine, 20.5 poly gas tank, black seats with black Rino lining in the cab.

If anyone spots her please call 214-675-0816 or contact the Dallas Police Department.

StolenCJ5.jpg

FYI: this guys Jeep was found and he should have it back now. I'll get the pics of what it looks like now and post them up tomorrow. The theifs did some touch-ups...

Aint got the A-Holes.... yet. Hope they do.
He has it back, minus the front stinger bumper, the A-holes painted a couple rust spots and added Dr. Pepper stickers in a feble attempt to "change" what the Jeep looked like.
It was a sweet looking Jeep.

mcraindog said:
like spraypainting the grille black and putting some dr pepper? stickers on it would make it not noticeable to anyone who knew the jeep before

I think what they did makes it more noticable. Someone on LSJC said it makes the Jeep look stolen (to another Jeep afficionado). I agree.

Back