• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Do V8 ZJ coils provide lift?

Jared

NAXJA Forum User
I have some circa 94-96 ZJ V8 front coils available. I need to lift my dad's XJ about 3-4" and will probably have to use a puck also. I don't imagine that they will put me to this height alone. What kind of lift, if any, do these front coils provide on an XJ?

While opinions are appreciated, I am really looking for first hand experiences here.

Thanks, Jared

There are ZJ V-8 coils, and there are ZJ V-8 coils. The standard ones will give about a 1" lift on an XJ. ZJ Up Country coils should lift an XJ about 2".

Dunno. Might be both.

I can tell you, from researching part numbers, that the 2000 Xj Up Country coils are the same part number as '98 ZJ V-8 coils. I believe the Up Country has a higher rate than "stock," so I would assume that ZJ Up Country would be even higher rate.

How high do the UC XJ's sit? 1" or so above the standard XJ's? They didn't come out of an UC ZJ by the way...

Back