• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Got the 31's on...

mopar440

NAXJA Forum User
Hit the snow yesterday after getting the tires on... used mid 70's 1/2 ton Dodge 2wd rims w/ dog dish hub caps... looks pretty good to us! Need to do a little trimming, and BB soon, but as long as we don't flex 'er too much for now, we'll be good to go...

DSC04079.jpg

DSC04058.jpg

DSC04056.jpg

DSC04057.jpg

Going to buddie's property in Lyons today to play in the mud...:wave1:

Found mud!!!

DSC04106.jpg

DSC04105.jpg

DSC04103.jpg

DSC04102.jpg

Had fun... need to lift... will soon!!!:star:

Have fun washing it! Rocks and snow for me, more cleaner. :D

You might want to consider a 3" lift instead of the 2". Unless you add some good sized bumpstops 31's will probably rub. Ask me how I know. :rolleyes:

85xj4dr said:
Oh my god. Mud. Holy sh!t. I haven't been in mud for so long.

Nice rim Choice, BTW. Its different. Me likey.

Thanks...dare to be different! I'm a MOPAR nut, so any chance I get to use Mopar parts... besides, Jeeps are Mopars by default nowadays, aren't they?!?

Mid 70's Ramchargers had an optional 15x8 steel wheel... had a set on my '71 big-block Charger, with the cop dogdishes... looked cool...

I think I'm gonna do V8 ZJ springs and an S10 main leaf AAL, and ZJ front shocks with MJ rears, then do bumpstops as needed... been doing my homework... the offset of the Dodge wheels is less than optimum... will play with it 'till we git 'er right...

Back