• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

DO NOT REMOVE PLUG ON AX5

Ya know in a bag of jerky that little white pouch that says "do not eat"? you ate it didn't you!

It looked like the fill plug and couldn't tell there was writing on it till it was off.Ooops who new the fill plug would be in such an unescecible place on the other side above the exaust.

You better find out before you drive it.I know Camaro's had a similar bolt and if removed some parts fall out and if driven KABOOM!

Sounds like a fill plug to me. I just bought an '01 TJ that had the same writing on the fill plug.

I guess your never supposed to change the fluid in it........:laugh2:

Jeff

2wd has the filler in a lower location on the opposite side. (found that out with my '86 MJ when I converted to 4x4)

carnuck said:
2wd has the filler in a lower location on the opposite side. (found that out with my '86 MJ when I converted to 4x4)

So how hard was that conversion? I currently have a 2WD that I need to make 4WD. Mine's a 98 though.

Back