• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Help! Odo reads "NO BUS"

Tyquan

NAXJA Forum User
Help quick! My odometer reads No BUS

On my odometer it says no NO BUS. My transmission torque converter isn't locking up and all my gages don't work. Someone please help!

Re: Help quick! My odometer reads No BUS

most likely the crank sensor!!!unplug the connector,then crank,if you have gauge readings then its the crank sensor.........David

99 cherokee sport auto aw4. my biggest problem is the torque converter isn't locking up. i have to manualy shift the tranny to get her going. i have dtc p0700 and p01684 and a few others but i forgot them. none of my gages work. it was a off and on thing but now there not going back on. p0700 is a tcm code. i really hope my pcm isn't messed up cause their not cheap and it's a 99 only part.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yea...this isn't the first time this guys posts things up in the wrong place...and more than one discussion area...has made For Sales posts were ever he likes also...No respect for the forum guidelines...just going to add him to my Ignore List...

Back