• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Goat this weekend

5 of us
4xj and a ford will be at the beginnig of hillock road at 10am

red jeep
blue jeep
white jeep
camo jeep

(ford)

my cell works up there so if you need to play cachup call me
503 781 8125 nick....CB 4

im walking out the door now
hope to see you up there. i dont know about you but ill be up there all day

Last edited:
I didn't go to Goat Mt, but I did get out an enjoy the snow.

I headed up the road from our house on Saturday to test the locker out, and see how much snow was up there.

IMG_1080.jpg

IMG_1083.jpg

Thought this would be a cool pic.

IMG_1085.jpg

All in all, I was gone for a couple hours and got to enjoy the snow one last time for the season(?). I was by myself so I didnt get into anything too wild. At the peak the snow was probably around 2' deep. I was extremely satisfied with the lockers performance. You can definitely feel it pulling (in a good way). Corners weren't bad at all. I was expecting to have to re-learn how to drive with a locked front end, but this wasn't the case. It was pretty relaxed compared to other reports I've read about.

I got a little too far off the road at one point, and it was nice to have both front tires turning all the time. After a little bit of shoveling I was able to maneuver back onto the road pretty easily. I can't wait to test it out on Hogsback. :laugh3:

Well, I left real early after Los Lobos and myself did a few trails higher up and around the down tree mud hole trail. Saw some guys coming down the same trail one guy with an MJ that had put it on his side just before we arrived. We found out the other Naxja guys were down low playing and I had to head back so Los Lobos headed down with me and said our good bye's while he went to hook up with the rest of the guys.
Unfortunately, I took no pics as my camera is broke..:-(
Ok, someone else pipe in..
Btw Torx, nice pics and glad to hear about the TAD..:)

yeah it was sweet. i just bilt my leaf back and i did not think to check on the u bolts and they came lose and broke my shims

but i got home on thanks to ken roger and that guy ( sorry i dont remeber your name, guy with the tools and a co2 tank...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE , THANKS.)

im ready for the next run, i was told after i draged my jeep home, ken and yall found some sweet places...

this guy.... thanks man.

P1050225.jpg

You're welcome and next time we'll all hit the other side of the hill. I managed to get us lost on a road I had never been on but we finally made it out and found more trails to explore.

redjeep3 said:
yeah it was sweet. i just bilt my leaf back and i did not think to check on the u bolts and they came lose and broke my shims

but i got home on thanks to ken roger and that guy ( sorry i dont remeber your name, guy with the tools and a co2 tank...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE , THANKS.)

im ready for the next run, i was told after i draged my jeep home, ken and yall found some sweet places...
this guy.... thanks man.

Los Lobos said:
You're welcome and next time we'll all hit the other side of the hill. I managed to get us lost on a road I had never been on but we finally made it out and found more trails to explore.

sweet
im down to go any time but this weekend

Back