• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

17 Gallons?

Jeepm@n

NAXJA Forum User
Ok I've had my 94 for about 4 years now. I can only get 17 gallons +\- a half gallon. Now I own a 96 also and that one I can get 19.8 gallons in it. My 94 tank has no dents and they look the same. I though it was either a 13 or 20 gallon tank available. What gives? Anyone else getting this?

It has to do with the design of the vent. If you do some searching, there is a cheap, free mod to get all 20 gal's in.

I guess it's possible that your fuel guage is off, and you're filling up when it's not empty...

I know it's not the fuel gauge, because if I run it to the empty line I can get only about 5 miles out of it before it dies. I learned the hard way

whats really wierd, Is my name is also Jeepman, and I also posted a very similar post about this today....You don't happen to hate Michigan also do you?

jeepman121 said:
whats really wierd, Is my name is also Jeepman, and I also posted a very similar post about this today....You don't happen to hate Michigan also do you?

LOL! I love the YOOPERS but the mainlanders? HMMMM too much like flatlanders to me lol

Back