• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What wheels do you think look good?

SuperRA

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering what the general opinion of some wheels on a 97-01 body style would look.

1. Earlier 10 spoke alloys. Not sure if these are what's called "wagon wheels"
fd_1.JPG

2. These wheels pictured here. Will they fit?
jeep_wrangler_unlimited_2006_exterior_8_346x270.jpg

3 WJ wheels. Do WJ's have the same bolt pattern as XJs?
d0_12.JPG

If anyone has pics of any of these wheels installed onto an XJ, I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
I've got three sets here, one set of steel 5 spoke with LT235 BFG AT/KO's which hold up offroad and can be beat back into shape, one set of canyons which are currently on my TJ w/30" BFG AT/KO's and a set of 5 hole aluminum's which I've just cleaned up but still need to clear coat before I put rubber on them. I've always liked the canyons on the XJ and the gambler or outlaws on the TJ's.. but for ANY off road, steel, you can always paint them if you don't like the stock silver color..

2. Looks the best but, from looking at it (with mesuring or anything) they look like they have a different bolt pattern. What they from a WJ?

00xj54 said:
2. Looks the best but, from looking at it (with mesuring or anything) they look like they have a different bolt pattern. What they from a WJ?

The are off a TJ, actually still on a TJ in that picture

Ok, so #3 is out of the question since they wont bolt up.

Also I'm asking specifically how they will look on the later body style 97+ i.e. the first choice are seen everywhere on the earlier body, so I was curious if anyone put them on the newer XJs.

Back