• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Accomodations in Big Bear

rpraterxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey gang,

Take a look at the attachment. I had problems tryign to convert it to show the document within the thread.

I copied the text at least:

Enjoy Your Adventure in Big Bear Lake with Great Deals on
4 Lodging Choices

Lakeview Forest:
1 – 6 Guests
2 Bedroom Cabin with Queen Size Bed in each bedroom
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Granite Countertops
Pull – Out Queen size sofa sleeper
Fireplace
Cabins also have access to recreation room that features a spa and steam room
$150.00 per night plus tax Savings of $100 per night!

Edgewater Suites:
1 – 13 Guests
4 – 1 bedroom suites with 1 Queen Size Bed = sleeps 2
4 – 1 bedroom suites with 2 Queen Size Bed = sleeps 4
1 – 2 bedroom plus loft condo = sleeps 13
Kitchenette
Access to boat dock
Lakefront Lodge!
$79 per night plus tax for 2 guests
$99 per night plus tax for 4 guests
$250 per night plus tax for 13 guests

Lakewood Villas:
1 – 4 Guests
2 Bedroom Cabin
Microwave
Some units with Jacuzzi bath tubs
Fireplace in both bedrooms
$79 per night plus tax

All Vacation Homes are also available with a 20% discount off of summer rate. All guests have an opportunity: Stay 2 nights, get the 3rd night free!

You can see these cabins/rooms at thier website:

www.bigbear1.com

If you want to book something, just give them a call at Big bear Mountain resorts. Let them know you are with NAXJA.

Pricing is discounted. You can share rooms/cabins to make it cost less.

Also, they will give NAXJA folks discounts throughout the year!

Attachments

• NAXJA event.pdf
    238.5 KB · Views: 8
Just reserved a house with JJ at Big Bear Mountain Resorts. She's the best.

xjohnnyc said:
Just reserved a house with JJ at Big Bear Mountain Resorts. She's the best.

Cool!

For those who came to Mike Rollins B-day last year, JJ is the one that hooked us up with that house. Some of you met her and her family. They are great!

naxja_events.gif

Hey, the house we got has a hot tub on a large deck overlooking the golf course. And a pool table. It also has a fireplace, so we can have a campfire.

Roughing it with style.

Hey, Easy I am one of those wusses that will be in the Hot tub with my Coors light! and I don't want to hear anything about the Coors Light either!

FordGuy said:
Hey, Easy I am one of those wusses that will be in the Hot tub with my Coors light! and I don't want to hear anything about the Coors Light either!
you wont hear anything from me but "thank you sir may i have another" when i run out :cheers: you need to make it over to my camp at some point :D

GrimmJeeper said:
just feed him and he will do whatever you want! :D

I was gonna say something, but then realized that you're right.

Hey ya have any spare rooms for rent Johnny? Kinda spoiled camping in my RV & can't see myself sleeping in a tent & with gas being almost $4 a gallon not even thinking about bringing the RV up there..

xjohnnyc said:
Hey, the house we got has a hot tub on a large deck overlooking the golf course. And a pool table. It also has a fireplace, so we can have a campfire.

Roughing it with style.

xjohnnyc said:
I was gonna say something, but then realized that you're right.
I can bring as many Little Cesar pizzas as you like Johnny!!

Does anyone have a spare bed for the wife & I? Not too familiar with the area & the wife doesn't want to camp. If no extra beds are open what would be close or some what to the Discovery center?

Anything in BB isn't that far from the Discovery Center.

While the Motel 6 may be close and cheap, after a crappy night there, I recommend looking elsewhere. There's tons of hotels, B&B's, cabins to choose from.

Back