• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone Installed Quadratec Leafs? Which One...?

jnewell

NAXJA Forum User
QT lists three different rear leaf assemblies in their paper catalog. (The descriptions and numbers don't match the website...I'm assuming the paper catalog is probably more reliable but that is a guess rather than a fact.) Assuming the paper catalog is right, they sell:

Standard duty 5.5" arch p/n 56010.10
Medium duty 6.125" arch p/n 56010.12
Heavy duty 7" arch p/n 56010.11

My '00 XJ has stock suspension and tires. Two questions:

1. Has anyone installed any of these? Any reports on quality, etc.?

2. Any suggestions on which spring assembly is going to be the best match or slight improvement on the OEM leaf springs?

I installed the Heavy Duty ones and they provided about an inch or so of lift.

not sure what the p/n was

56010.12 - stock, lightest weight load available, soft ride (probably lighter load than your 2000 stock springs)
56010.11 - heaviest load rating (LT). usually gives a 1" lift.
56010.10 - medium-heavy duty (LM). I think these were in tow package XJs and more later XJs.

So that's all we'd need minus shocks and lots of pb blaster? Any recommendations for shocks? I was thinking of putting in ZJ coils up front, would that balance everything out? Maybe you can put a bigger shackle (1") and a coil spacer in the front (1") to get a total 2" lift?? Sounds pretty cheap to me.

Back