• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

ATTENTION:Help: Front bumper from commanche bolt onto cherokee?

Olympia

NAXJA Forum User
I finally found a front bumper on a mid 80's commanche, will this bolt on to my 85 cherokee? It also has 3" tube guard bolted onto the front of the bumper, it looks really good, and I will be able to get it for a steal. Please help.

I was at the junk yard the other day looking at a blue commanche with tow hook brackets. the whole nine yards. If i had a big enough torque socket i was sure gonna try and put it on my waggie. It looks Identical underneath as far a placement and bolts. I am pretty sure that it is a direct swap.

Yes, as the MJ is the same as the XJ from the door striker bolt forward, including drivtrain, and wiring. The 2 exceptions to this are the seat brackets and the brace. The MJ uses a "staggered" leg on the front of the bracket, along with a floor brace that the backet is made to fit over.

Back