• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Trac bar

Auto Zone has a bunch of them that they don't need..

j/p :scottm:

c-mon people its not that late!:speepin:

like an adjustable or a stock one??

I've got a stock one... Needs a new bushing...

Ya'll are slow - I'm pretty sure he meant: "Auto Zone has so many they are trying to sell them..."

ya i just meant i need a stock one....how much do you want for it? im pretty sure mine is bad...my jeep is shaking like CRAZY...someone told me that it was my trac bar...whenever i move the steering wheel it moves and wobbles...i take it its not supposed to do that?

well fuck... If it's your stock one that is doing that much wobbling I would make sure it's not something else also. I would take it into a shop and have it checked out for like 20 bucks. Have them check all of the tie rod ends on all of the steering linkage, and also on the trac bar. Mine isn't in tip-top shape but from what you're saying I think mine will certainly do you better. If you just pay shipping I'll be glad to give you mine.

ya where could i take it?? and ya we can do the shipping..

What do you mean where could i take it????

how much for shipping?

I'd have to take it to get a quote, probably no more than 20 dollars I wouldnt' think. What's your zip?

any place that does typical maintenance:
Firestone Complete Auto Care
NTB
Merchants
The like...

Back