• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Asking Price

jeepboy_90

NAXJA Forum User
Well the time has come for my Jeep to make someone else happy.

I have started another project and funds are needed.

Please let me know what a fair asking price would be.

1998 4.0 AW4 w/ unknown mileage. ( mileage is unknown due to new guage cluster from previuos owner)
Dark Green fairly straight one dent in rear door
Tinted windows
MT/R 33x12.5x15
D30 w/ OX Locker 456 dana gears
D44 w/ OX Locker 456 dana gears
RE 4.5 lift
TNT Custom Long Arms
TNT shackles
Airflow Snorkle
PSC Power Steering upgrade (not full hydro)w/ cooler
Flowmaster
Ridgo Co. Frt and Rear bumper w/ tire carrier
ORU U-Turn Steering upgrade
Pioneer Stereo and Infinty Speakers
Ipod Screen and hook-up
Plus other items

Also have:
Lower Rock Lizards quarter - not installed
Heavy Duty battery cable upgrade
Lebaron Hood Vents
Cruise Steering Wheel w/ Airbag
Trans cooler upgrade
I am sure there is a few other items also.

I will try to get pictures up in the future.

Thanks for the input or let me know if intrested

Here is a picture of it before bumpers.

P1010533.jpg

jeepboy_90 said:
Really $10K

Sorry, but I doubt you would get that much. Just pulling your leg a little bit.

Figure out the blue book price for the rig in its stock form. Then add half of what you spent on the upgrades, minus any labor you spent on the installs, and you will be in the ballpark for price.

Maybe $4500, but I could be wrong, I didn't read all your specs.

Id say $6500. seems like a fair price to me.

My Jeep is very similarly outfitted, your's has more equipment. I paid $5000 for mine and got offers of $7500 for it a week later. I think you might start at $6500 or $7000 if you're willing to wait for the right buyer.

Smittie

yea smittie's got it. 6500 sounds just about right to me.

oh and if you want, I'll buy your front rigidco and give you a stock bumper as some trade.
we both live in santa cruz so we could arrange it pretty easy.
PM me if you want

Around $6k

Man I like that green.

For all of those who are intrested I will post some more pictures tomorrow. Please ask any questions you may have. I should being posting it up for sale in the next few weeks. I want to make sure it is ready for the next owner.

Yeah I think 6k is about what you'd get for it... it's a shame that they aren't worth very much...

My brother is in the market for a Jeep Grand Cherokee, but I'll see if I can talk him into a regular XJ.

For all of those intrested in the Jeep, it not for sale yet. Please give me a few weeks to get it ready for sale. At that point I will have come up with an asking price. If intrested PM and I will contact those folks first before I place it for sale else where.

Jed

Back