• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anybody want to go to Katemcy?

goodburbon said:
How would you guys like to have a chapter run out there this fall?

Sound GREAT to me. I have been wanting to go out there for months now. And the wife and kidos can stay in Fredricksburg w/ my family while I wheel.:shhh:

Fredricksburg??? Its like 45 minutes from Mason Tx. Maybe an Hour from the park. Its a FREE place for us to stay anyways.

The people I wheeled with last time at katemcy were staying in Fredericksburg. You know, the trip when you bailed....jk :)

really chia? do tell

who else is going?

EDIT: 300 posts yay

BIgDaddyChia said:
i'm out. Need to fix stuff again
Did you go to longs last weekend? My brother wheels with the guys from Round Rock Jeep and said they were supposed to be going out last weekend, but he didn't get to go. I was just wondering if you wheeled with them.

freedom1st said:
Did you go to longs last weekend? My brother wheels with the guys from Round Rock Jeep and said they were supposed to be going out last weekend, but he didn't get to go. I was just wondering if you wheeled with them.

we went out but i had a misshap along the way so I wasnt able to do any wheeling. Will and my buddy Patrick ended up just wheeling the racnh checking it out and stuff

Back