• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Did I Get A Good Deal?

Mark0491

NAXJA Forum User
My freinds Brother needed Money ( For Bad Things ) So i Bought his jeep off him tell me if i got a good deal....

1992 Jeep Cherokee Laredo

Straight 6 , Hi Output ,

4 Door (Front 2 are removable)

4 X 4

31" Mudking Xts.

Sicke Nasty Hood Pins

- Needs -

Exhaust manifold.

Front U Joints

Rocker Panels

Steering spacers ? Tires rub :helpme:

- Plans -

Olive drab Paint ( got everything But it needs to be warmer )
2 " lift
Disco's
Rebel Flag Head Liner
Exhuast manifold
Front Bumper

Heres a Pic.

35d9atk.jpg

I got it for what i think of as a steal 200 Bucks

Didja give the seller a kiss with that $200???? ;) :laugh2:

NICE find!!! :cheers:

:D I'll give you $400 for it, you can double your money!

Exhuast manifold- 90$
Sheet metal - 20$
U Joints - 30$
______________________________________________-
140 $ parts

not to mention i feel bad fo supporting some ones drug habits..

but atleast i got a decent jeep

"not to mention i feel bad fo supporting some ones drug habits..
but atleast i got a decent jeep"

x2 - as long as he doesn't steal it back and sell it to someone else.

lets not jump to conclusions here. needing money for "bad things" could be something other than drugs. bail money, court costs, other things to stay out of jail would be a good reason to sell your ride. drug money? not a good reason. $200 for that jeep? killer find.

I've always lived by the motto, any car that runs is worth at least 500

nice find

H8PVMT said:
I've always lived by the motto, any car that runs is worth at least 500

nice find

with a clean title and minimal back fee's. i had to send a truck to ecology because the back fee's were more than it was worth. and in calif even doing a salvage is about half the cost of back fee's. ecology totally clears all fee's. just thought id mention it.

For the axles chances are it's just like my 92 with 8.25 rear and HP30 in the front. The front's have been HP Dana 30's for that model year and for the rear the D35 was stopped a couple years prior but just to be sure look at the rear axle differential and it's either shaped like the pic above or if it's an oval shape with a flat squared off bottom then it's the 8.25, if the bottom is rounded like the diff cover then it's the D35.

Heres a nickels worth of free advice.... If the previous owner was a known drug user, go over that Jeep with a fine toothed comb. I doubt if you get pulled over and the cops find drugs that they would beleive they are not yours......

I once bought a bed for a Toyota 4x4 from 2 guys that were parting one out. They looked kinda shady... Anyway, I was stripping the bed to get it ready to install on my truck and found a 35mm film canister full of pot hidden behind the tail light......

Back