• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fender pictures and recommendations

brandonrobxj

NAXJA Forum User
I was wondering if you guys could post some pictures of your XJ's without fenders???

also how hard is it to take them off? will there be holes? what will i have to do??

brandonrobxj said:
I was wondering if you guys could post some pictures of your XJ's without fenders???

also how hard is it to take them off? will there be holes? what will i have to do??

No pics right now but ist eazy to take the off. there will be holes. when the fenders come off they will leave a mark. use that as a line to cut

brandonrobxj said:
Stock fenders i have on right now
Are you by chance Yoda?:D The stock flares are easy to get off, but time consuming if you plan on ever reinstalling them. Me, I just used an air ratchet to tighten them until the screws broke. Quicker that way. If you're cutting the fenders, take your time and use a template to get both side even. As was said, the stock flares could make a good template to use...:)

I went with the BushWackers. They have precise cutting instructions, simple enough install, took about 4 hours from removing the old stock flares to cutting and replacing with the new. And they simply make your rig look very aggressive. It makes the whole look of the rig I think after doing a lift. Here's my results with Bushwackers :
91CherokeeSport.jpg

Those are big $$$$

supsa said:
Those are big $$$$
Yeah but look at the wheels, they're pretty fancy too. :) I've always liked those wheels, see em on a lot of Colorados out here. Usually either Colorado or F150, but lowered instead of lfited. Seen a couple Colorados with small lifts and 33s on those wheels though.

Original_MudButt said:
NICE!!! Not my style, but that rig looks tuff as nails.........
Ha, its also the only picture so far of what the original poster asked for, a Jeep with no fenders...

Back