• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

some updated pics

adamusmc2002

NAXJA Forum User
For those of you who knew me, I was up there in the NW for a year. I've since done a couple things, and wanted to show you guys. Mainly, the paint job I did a couple days ago, but also the baja claws(35"). Hope everyone is well and enjoying the wheelin up there... miss it.

Adam

Picture050.jpg

Picture053.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Autozone special, spray on bed lining. I've had it on my bumpers for a while now, and was tired of red. Hoping it holds up. Still need to do the door jams, and some touch up where the tape tore off some little pieces of paint, but all in all, i'm very happy, and it only cost about $100.

I bet you loved taping everything off...

J/K, Thats the worst part!

Adam,
Looks very nice!!
Glad to see you are doing well and hope to see photos from the trail soon :cheers:

Michael

nates4x4.com, he's got a new recessed winch bumper now, and a slimline. Great place for XJ bumpers. Rear tire swing for 440.

Thanks guys, oh, drsockmonkey, still at 6", just trimmed a little more for the 35s.

michael: I'll be heading to disney oklahoma again for memorial day; i'll make sure and post up pictures of midwest wheelin. Not as many places around, but it's good wheelin.

trs cobra: oh yeah, taping was awesome! worth it though. still have to do door jams, but i've got a plan to make it easy. only thing left is internal roll cage. prior to that is a hobart welder. I've found two options, both pre-bent. tandjperformance.com and dandcextreme.com. dandc is 550 and tandj is 700. anybody dealt with either of these?

looks good adam!

d&C cage you mean?

D&D hardcore.....

Back