• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

skids

search

If you do rocks, get guards for your diff covers. Also get a transfer case skid. An oil pan skid may not be a bad idea. Gas skid is also a great idea.

What kind of off-roading do you do?

i have a big hunk of 3/8 steel 12"x38.5" about to go under for the tranny t case crossmember as well as diff skids, front end skid, gas tank skid, t case skid and i want control arm skids and an oil pan skid next. junk yards for the factory skids are great, the rest look online on forums etc

i have a big hunk of 3/8 steel 12"x38.5" about to go under for the tranny t case crossmember as well as diff skids, front end skid, gas tank skid, t case skid and i want control arm skids and an oil pan skid next. junk yards for the factory skids are great, the rest look online on forums etc

Christ is that really an octopost? :laugh:

wow... computer troubles????????

DeftwillP said:

you just totally killed it.....:doh:

Back