• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Waggy 44 Vacc. Disco ... Anyone used one ?

~Ace~~

NAXJA Forum User
I Know they are Not the prefered one.. but I have a complete Waggy rolling chassis, with the disco 44. Has anyone used one ? will a "Normal" short side axle fit to replace the disco like on the 30 ? Any GOOD reason Not to run it ? I have a ZuZU 44 rear coming, and am in the process of putting 4.10 gears in a 30 for the front... but I can't get over the TINY ring gear, it looks like something for a lawn mower. It would be nice to upgrade Both front and rear to 44's... And have matching 6 lug to boot. Thanks in advance, ~Ace~

My buddy did that, but the seal surfaces are different, so hes always eating seals, and his junks always leaking. But it does work.

I wonder if there is Another seal what could be found with a lil serching... Like for the 30. Thanks for the replies.

I don't know the answer, but someone here probably does. I have a non-vac. disco 44 and I am all for them. I feel much better running a 44 over a 30. I bought mine at a pull a part for cheap.

Back